At Provincial, we are proud of what we have achieved since we opened our first store in 2002. Now with over 31 stores and still growing it is an exciting company to be part of.
We are always seeking team members who are dedicated, loyal and reliable. If you are a passionate person seeking a career in the furniture and homeware industry and are excited about working for Provincial, we want to hear from you.
To join the team, you must have the following attributes:
- Strong customer service and sales ability
- Experience in dealing with furniture sales preferred
- Professional presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A basic level of computer literacy
- You must be a team player, but also be able to work independently
- Ability to work flexible hours, inc. weekends and evenings
If what you read here sounds like you, and you are excited about working for Provincial, we definitely want to hear from you. Be sure to state your closest store!
With our continued growth, we offer great career prospects, management opportunities and a chance to be an integral part of this amazing and exciting brand.
|CASUAL SALES ASSISTANT||BELROSE||NSW||Casual Sales Assistant||Apply|
|STORE MANAGER||Shepparton||VIC||STORE MANAGER||Apply|
|CASUAL SALES ASSISTANT||Pakington Street||VIC||CASUAL SALES ASSISTANT||Apply|
|CASUAL SALES ASSISTANT||Armadale||VIC||Casual Sales Assistant||Apply|
|Casual Sales Assistant||Mile End||SA||Casual||Apply|
|Casual Sales Assistant||Melbourne - City||VIC||Casual||Apply|
|Casual Sales Assistant||Moore Park||NSW||Casual||Apply|