LocationHead Office, Richmond VIC 3121
Provincial Home Living is a specialist homeware and furniture retailer. At Provincial Home Living we believe in timeless style that transcends passing fashion, forever remaining true to the spirit of fine living.
We are looking for a Stock Controller to assist in driving our growing brand. Become part of this family-owned business and join us on the “Provincial journey”.
Enjoy a personal yet structured company environment that will allow you a mixture of autonomy whilst operating within a supportive Back Office team.
About the role
This role is a new position that will have responsibility for stock control across the business, including:
- Planning, conducting and reporting of full stocktakes at each location.
- Planning, management and reporting of periodic stocktakes on top selling items across the business.
- Investigating and resolving stock discrepancies notified by stores.
- Investigating and resolving variances on stock transfers.
- Generating regular reports on inventory metrics to disperse to multiple departments.
- Liaising with all areas of the business in relation to inventory control matters.
- Identifying suggestions for the improvement of stock control processes and reporting.
To succeed in this role you will have the following skills:
- Extensive previous experience in stock control, preferably within a retail environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of stock management practices.
- Experience in conducting Stocktakes.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Problem solving ability.
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to converse with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel to regional and interstate locations.
- Driver’s license and reliable car.
- Reward and Recognition - we provide a competitive salary to reflect your experience and proven ability.
- Generous Employee Discount
- A Family Company - Joining a family business we will always endeavour to ensure our staff are treated as family and everyone is respected and looked after.
Express your interest today! Send through your CV with an accompanying letter.
CV Format: MSWord [97-2008] | Open Office | PDF |RTF
Please Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted